Clinical Lead Nurse – Lancashire,OldhamApply now
Clinical Lead Nurse
About Coppice Care Home:
The Coppice care home is a 44-bed nursing home specializing in Dementia and Nursing Care. The Coppice is renowned for the exceptional end-of-life support it provides. We also provide short term respite care to help families and loved ones take a break from their caring roles.
We promote individualised person-centered care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, encouraging independence, choice and dignity throughout all that we do.
Colette Grace RGN, is the Registered Manager, and together with a strong team of experienced and trained staff, work throughout the day and night to ensure that our residents’ individual care needs are met with dignity and passion and that the care home feels like a ‘home from home’.
We have our own dedicated chef at the Coppice, allowing us to cater for individual needs and preferences including specific cultural and religious dietary requirements. The Coppice has also recently maintained its ‘Excellent’ rating with the Oldham Local Authority Quality Framework for the 5th year in a row.
We have excellent working relationships with local professionals (GPs, Nurses, Macmillan Nurses, Age UK Oldham, Commissioners, etc.) and have a strong reputation for providing good quality care to our residents.
The most important thing is that you have the right values and want to make a difference.
- Assist the home manager in budget and financial management.
- Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards.
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
- Promote and maintain a high standard of care
- Ensure accurate care records are kept
- Provide clinical supervision .
- To provide care through the night, checking residents at regular intervals according to their care plan.
- To engage in conversations to help maintain residents’ sense of identity; upholding dignity at all times.
- Monitoring and administering medications.
- Taking residents samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to residents and relatives.
- Team Player.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Valid Nursing PIN
Full time-4 days a week -46 hours a week
Salary – £15.50
For further information please email TheCoppice.HR@CareWW.co.uk