Carer – LondonApply now
Dana care is made up of half a dozen residential care and 24 hour supported living settings.
Their mission is to make a difference to people with learning disabilities and mental health needs by way of stimulating them and setting the right boundaries in place.
Their resolve is to keep on trying and changing until they find what works to enable every individual we support. Every person that joins them is a whole new world and they thrive on achieving results with this person.
Dana care is passionate about finding the right solution for him or her. They have built their reputation on making things possible, bringing the right individuals together with the right support and working very closely with the professionals involved.
Dana Care offers bespoke support to meet the individual needs of the service user.
They are registered with CQC to provide residential care, supported accommodation and support in the comfort of your own home.
The Dana care homes are all small and homely. Like everyone Dana Care believe that you should live a life where the normal domestic hustle and bustle is part and parcel of everyday life.
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- Helping with all aspects of personal Care.
- Helping at Meal times
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support
- To assist Clients with their medication
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
Job Type – Full Time
Salary -£7.83 per hour
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to Dana.HR@careww.co.uk