Night Healthcare Assistant – EastingtonApply now
The Grange Care Centre
The Grange Care Centre, Eastington, is a 75-bed care centre specialising in residential dementia, nursing dementia and nursing care. Nurses and carers provide elderly care, end of life care, respite care and day care.
Set in a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian country house, and managed by Jo Howells, the staff are encouraged to train and develop in various areas, including NVQ level 2 through to RGN and RMN. Our staff have helped us achieve numerous awards over the years – including the Role-4-all Equality & Diversity Award – and can also speak a variety of languages, including English, Spanish, Romanian and Polish.
There are five acres of parkland on the fringes of the Cotswolds to enjoy and the site is easy to access, just off junction 13 of the M5. Our centre is divided into four units: St George’s, Adelaide, Victoria and Hardwicke – all of which provide nursing and personal care.
Party days are arranged on a regular basis, with family and friends encouraged to join residents. To provide stimulation and promote activeness, trips are arranged to the local garden centre, town and docks for those who are able. Leisure activities are planned with the preferences of residents kept in mind depending on capabilities.
- Helping clients with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene.
- Helping them with basic day-to-day or administrative tasks like paying bills.
- Getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, which contributes positively to their well being.
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programme
- you will have a years experience in care ideally. we are always looking for people who are passionate about care and training will be provided.
- kind and caring nature.
Preferred but not Essential:
- Previous experience of working with the elderly
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
Job Type -Looking for Full and Part time Carers.
Salary –£8.50 per hour.
As a carer for Grange Care Centre,you will receive formal training,enabling you to enhance your carer development in a well supported environment.
If you are interested in this job role,please send your CV to GrangeEastington.HR@CareWW.co.uk