The decision to move into a care home, whether it’s for a loved one or for yourself, is a difficult one to make, and the process can be a daunting one.
Care Worldwide understand the myriad of feelings connected with making the transition to assisted living, and make it a priority to provide as much information and assistance as possible when it comes to selecting a care home.
- To provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment.
- To provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
- To provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events.
- To provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends.
- To involve relatives and friends in the day-to-day affairs of the resident.
- To maintain and develop close links with the community.
- To sustain residents’ morale and safeguard individual rights.
- To deliver the best possible care to all residents at all times.
At Care Worldwide, our philosophy is centred around ensuring a warm and friendly environment for our residents while treating each individual with respect and sensitivity.
Regardless of the level of care required, we believe that retaining privacy is important to retaining dignity and independence, and offer a private room for each resident.
As well as our residents and their families, Care Worldwide are focused on the happiness and professional growth of our staff. We see our care homes as learning environments for our team, and encourage personal development while offering the highest standard of care.
As well as a number of activities designed to keep mind and body stimulated, Care Worldwide provide several outside services for residents to ensure that all needs are catered for. These include GP visits; dentist, optician and physiotherapist appointments; dieticians; therapists and more.
Our home managers are able to accommodate for a wide range of specialist requirements for all service users, so do not hesitate to inform them of your or your loved one’s specific needs.
Choosing a Care Home
It’s understandable that the move into assisted living could seem like a daunting time, but it needn’t be.
Selecting the right care home for your requirements can go a long way towards putting your mind at ease, so let Care Worldwide help you make the decision. All of our homes can supply you with a brochure or prospectus detailing their care provision services, facilities, activities programme, service user guide and more – including a summary of their latest inspection report from the CQC.
Try to arrange to visit at least three different care homes to build a picture as to what your options are and to get a feel for the right place. It helps to pay attention to the inspection reports, and our care homes will be happy to provide you with as much information as you require before, during and after your visit.